{Enlightened}

This past weekend was a lovely one, the weather was beautiful, we were among friends and I am feeling refreshed.  It's hard to believe t...

This past weekend was a lovely one, the weather was beautiful, we were among friends and I am feeling refreshed.  It's hard to believe that July is pretty much over, I know that sounds "glass half empty" but on the flip side we still have all of August to look forward to!  And Summer finally got the memo - it has been hot, hazy and humid. I'm not complaining, I will take it, because as soon as I know it will be snowing again! Ahh! That dreaded word- sorry- I won't say it again!

Either way, I am thankful that it is a beautiful day today (again), that I am able to enjoy it anxiety free (I'm feeling quite relaxed), and well, I am pretty much thankful for everything in my life right now.

How's that for enlightenment?




A picture my husband took of me Sunday evening after our lovely weekend


The most comfortable dress - perfect for high humidity days

Going bohemian


My new go to heels!

Here's to a great week!
xoxo
Michelle

You Might Also Like

0 comments