Scarves, sweaters and booties {Oh My}

I was sad to see the Summer go but I have to admit I'm getting excited to break out my Anthropologie sweaters, my cozy scarves and my bo...

I was sad to see the Summer go but I have to admit I'm getting excited to break out my Anthropologie sweaters, my cozy scarves and my boots.  Fall in the NorthEast is grand with all the changing leaves and pumpkin patches {as far as the eye can see}.  So now it's time for apple cider, butternut squash soup and salted caramel candies.  I say if it can't be Summer, I'm going to make it a delicious Fall!


Why does Starbs taste even better in the Fall?




Beautiful blooms at Whole Foods




Keeping it classic with my oldie but goodie Gucci bag and my booties




Cozy and warm with my infinity scarf and birdie pullover and I am loving
this one too



Till next time
xoxo
Michelle

You Might Also Like

0 comments