{No where to go but} Forward:

Amidst everything else going on in my life- my husband and I decided to throw a move in there.  I must say that it's true that moving ra...

Amidst everything else going on in my life- my husband and I decided to throw a move in there.  I must say that it's true that moving ranks high on the list of stressful lifetime events. Close to starting a new job and losing a loved one. I'm not quite sure why it's so stressful.  It didn't help that Coconut was very sick the week prior and I had to worry about her and how she adjusted to her new surroundings...(She has adjusted by the way and is still eating and enjoying life so we are happy).

  We didn't move that far from where we were either, but I think it's this in between phase that is the killer.  Knowing that in 6 months or so we will have to move (again) out of this apartment and into our new house.  The thought of packing everything up again is looming over me like a dark ominous cloud.  But it has to be done.  And I'm sure once we are settled in our new house, buying new furniture, decorating, this will be a distant memory.  (Pictures of our new home and furniture will be up on the blog!)  I only hope that the itch to move again doesn't come as quickly.  But who am I kidding? I'm not a creature of habit.  I crave change, despite the stress it brings.  Besides... Sohl in the City in the Country will be cute but for so long.  Yes, did I mention I will be living next to a farm? Me living near a farm...(aye) I hear New York already beckoning...


Our last home


The living room


Kitchen


Dining room (which our buyers bought from us which means time for a new dining set!)


So in the meantime, we are in limbo...let's hope for a smooth winter.  Any snow means delays in construction and Lord knows by February I will be ready to leave my temporary abode!


Until next time
xoxo
Michelle  


You Might Also Like

0 comments