{Soaking it all in}

July is just hurrying along isn't it?  Before we know it, it will be August and the whispers of Fall will be floating in the air.  I'...

July is just hurrying along isn't it?  Before we know it, it will be August and the whispers of Fall will be floating in the air.  I'm spending as much time as I can outside, I've got the burns to prove it-(silly sunblock spray doesn't work well in the wind). So I don't overdo it at the beach (who wants to look sun haggard?) I've split my time in NYC and checking out local spots too.  I finally got to two places that I have been meaning to get to in the past two years.  Spice Market in the Meatpacking district and Lola's right in Metuchen, New Jersey.  Did I mention I have been eating my way through July as well?


The cutest chocolate hippos from Whole Foods


Loving my new bracelet from Majorica


Tee from J.Crew, bag is an oldie but goodie: Marc Jacobs


Soaking in the sun at Avon by the Sea



Hope you are enjoying your Summer!
Xoxo
Michelle 




You Might Also Like

0 comments