{A Work in Progress}

As I sit home suffering from a miserable cold- (or at least that is what I think it is...TBD I guess) I was going back and forth about wheth...

As I sit home suffering from a miserable cold- (or at least that is what I think it is...TBD I guess) I was going back and forth about whether it was time to share with you guys (my friends) a little project that I have been working on for the past year or so.  It's still a rough draft, I will probably make some changes to it but as for right now it is mostly a way for me to continue to put use some of my creative juices to work(...they are continually flowing).  So if you are not on Twitter, or on Google+ where I have been sharing some of my stories to fellow family members and followers, here is a little peek at what I have been working on.  I hope to finish it soon, and turn it into an Ebook, which means I will probably stop sharing it from this point forward.  Now it will have to be a case of wait and see!

Let's hope it becomes a success...check it out:

www.Sohlinthecitybehindthecounter.blogspot.com

Thanks friends!

xoxo
Michelle

You Might Also Like

0 comments